020 Market Moves to Rosland Park
- 3 - 7 p.m. Thursdays
- Market is expected to run through Sept. 24, 2020
COVID-19 GuidelinesThis year’s location will allow for wider walkways and the recommended social distancing between vendors and patrons to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Other safety changes to the market include:
- Sanitizer stations
- Limiting the number of patrons in the market at one time
- One-way traffic through the market
- Defined entrance and exit
- Wearing masks is encouraged.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing
- Entertainment and family activities are canceled.
- No on-site food consumption or sampling will be allowed.
- Please avoid touching products; vendors will bag and hand purchases to you.
Although products vary weekly, you can expect to find items such as:
- Sweet Corn
2020 Farmers Market Vendors
This list is tentative. Please check back for updates.
- Muddy Tiger Indian Street Food
- Mai and Pa’s Vegetables and Flowers
- Bee Happy Honey
- Great Harvest Bread Company
- Kim’s Garden
- Groveland Confections
- Healthy Greens
- I Got Cheese
- Picha Farms
- Smiling Olive
- Peters Pumpkins & Carmen’s Corn
- 3 Mad Poppers
- Untiedt’s Vegetable Farm
- Svihel Vegetable Farm
- The Kraut Guy
- Cha Veggies
- Krustyz LLC
- Chang Farm